Since the USA
has NEVER had an "Energy Plan,"
American Energy Plan sm
hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars every year for
oil, much of it from the Middle East, is just about the single
stupidest thing that modern society could possibly do. Its
very difficult to think of anything more idiotic than that.
American Energy Plan
The American Energy Plan:
SAVES USA $1/2 Trillion EVERY year that
we now spend buying FOREIGN OIL!
CREATES 3-5 million new AMERICAN jobs!
ENDS the need to buy oil from our ENEMIES.
SAVES the lives
of our brave boys protecting
other countries' oil resources.
American Energy Independence!
No Foreign Oil!
More about the "American Energy Plan"
The "American Energy Plan" will:
End America's addiction and reliance on "dirty oil" from OPEC, muslim/middle-east countries.
Make America Energy Independent
Creates 3-5 million new American jobs
Retains the >$500 billion in the U.S. every year, we now transfer to foreign countries to buy the "dirty oil" we need from countries that do not like us.
Abolish the Department of Energy
The FIRST step to a renewable energy future is to IMMEDIATELY END all foreign oil purchases, and putting Americans back to work producing America's oil! This will end the WORST DEPRESSION in American history and keep the $1/2 Trillion dollars we now send to OPEC / muslim countries for the oil we need. America produces oil cleaner and greener than ANY other country. And, by producing America's oil here, we save ENORMOUS amounts of greenhouse gas emissions that are generated when shipping foreign oil to the USA.
And all within 10 years!
What is "Decentralized Energy"?
Decentralized Energy is the opposite of "centralized energy." Decentralized Energy is also known as "distributed energy," "distributed generation," or "onsite power generation" generates the power and energy that a residential, commercial or industrial customer needs, onsite.
Examples of decentralized energy production are; natural gas/biomethane or B100 Biodiesel fueled CHP systems as well as; rooftop PV, solar cogeneration, solar trigeneration and similar type solar energy systems.
Today's electric utility industry was "born" in the 1930's, when fossil fuel prices were cheap, and the cost of wheeling the electricity via transmission power lines, was also cheap. "Central" power plants could be located hundreds of miles from the load centers, or cities, where the electricity was needed. These extreme inefficiencies and cheap fossil fuel prices have added a considerable economic and environmental burden to the consumers and the planet.
Centralized energy is found in the form of electric utility companies that generate power from "central power plants." Central power plants are highly inefficient, averaging only 33% net system efficiency. This means that the power coming to your home or business - including the line losses and transmission inefficiencies of moving the power - has lost 75% to as much as 80% energy it started with at the "central" power plant. These losses and inefficiencies translate into significantly increased energy expenses by the residential and commercial consumers.
Decentralized Energy is the Best Way to Generate Clean and Green Energy!
How we make and distribute electricity is changing!
The electric power generation, transmission and distribution system (the electric "grid") is changing and evolving from the electric grid of the 19th and 20th centuries, which was inefficient, highly-polluting, very expensive and dumb.
The old, outdated and inefficient way of generating and distributing
"brown power" by central power plants and electric grid resembles this slide:
new, updated and very efficient way of generating and distributing "clean
by decentralized, onsite energy systems and "smart grid" resembles this slide:
Some customers will choose to dis-connect from the grid entirely. (Electric grid represented by the small light blue circles in the slide below.)
Typical "central" power plants and the electric utility companies that own them will either be shut-down, closed or go out of business due to one or more of the following: failed business model, inordinate expenses related to central power plants that are inefficient, excessive pollution/emissions, high costs, continued reliance on the use of fossil fuels to generate energy, and the failure to provide efficient, carbon free energy and pollution free power.
Carbon free energy and pollution free power reduces our dependence on foreign oil and makes us Energy Independent while reducing and eliminating Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
What are "Distributed Energy Resources"?
Distributed Energy Resources (DER) are small, modular, "onsite power generation" systems and energy storage technologies that provide electric capacity or thermal energy (i.e. hot water, chilled water, steam) at the residential, commercial or industrial client's home or business.
Distributed Energy Resources energy systems range in size from 3-5 kW for homes up to 10 MW for large commercial and industrial customers.
Battery Energy Storage
Bulk Energy Storage
Compressed Air Energy Storage
Demand Side Management
Distributed PV (photovoltaic)
Energy Storage & Pumped Hydrostorage
Flywheel Energy Storage
Landfill gas to energy
Molten Salt Storage
Net Zero Energy
Rooftop PV (photovoltaic)
Solar thermal systems (produces hot water)
Waste Heat Recovery
Distributed Energy Resources are highly flexible, scalable and adaptable and can be be sized to meet any customer's specific power and energy requirements. Because Distributed Energy Resources are flexible and scalable DER systems can be installed to operate with the local electric grid, or as a "micro-grid" with no connection to the local electric grid also known as island mode or stand-alone mode.
As Distributed Energy Resources and the Micro-Grid will eventually replace the inefficient electric grid and highly-polluting & wasteful "central power plants."
According to the CIA Fact Book, the U.S.
PRODUCES: 7,460,000 bbls of oil (each day)
CONSUMES: 20,800,000 bbls of oil (each day)
This means that America must import about 13 million barrels of "dirty oil" every day to meet the demand.
With oil priced at $100/bbl, this means that American consumers of foreign oil send $1.3 Billion, EVERY DAY, to FOREIGN countries. (That's $1/2 Trillion EVERY YEAR!)
This also means that 65% of the gasoline in YOUR car's gas tank originates as oil that is produced in a FOREIGN country, including oil produced from muslim and middle-east countries where America's brave soldier's, are dying because of muslim, middle-east oil.
At $100/barrel, America sends $1.3 Billion dollars to foreign countries, EVERY DAY. This equals about 1/2 Trillion dollars EVERY YEAR, going to foreign countries. America MUST become energy independent and STOP buying "dirty oil" from OPEC and middle-east countries, as well as Venezuela and Russia.
2. The unemployment rate is near 20%. America needs American jobs - and
to stop exporting our jobs to foreign countries - whether that's for the oil
that fuels America's economy, or the cars Americans need.
3. America wastes billions of tons of waste every year by burying it in America's over-flowing landfills. The waste then decomposes - off-gassing into the environment valuable biomethane, a renewable natural gas that could be used as a renewable fuel.
4. America needs an ever-increasing amount of energy (electricity and fuel) every year.
5. 40 billion tons of carbon dioxide emissions (CO2 is one of the 6 greenhouse gas emissions produced from burning fossil fuels) are emitted into America's climate and environment every year. You simply cannot keep dumping ANY chemical, gas or pollutant into the environment without expecting "something" to happen.
6. Central power plants that generate the electricity America needs are only 28% to about 40% efficient and waste 60% to 72% of the original fuel in the form of "waste heat." And, when these central power plants are located long distances from the "load centers," additional energy is wasted.
7. The electric grid is inefficient and aging.
8. Like being over-dependent on any one fuel or energy source such as oil from OPEC, the entire central power plant and electric grid paradigm is fraught with inefficiencies and "ancient" technology that is overly-centralized.
9. With 3rd world countries as well as countries such as China and India, rapidly increasing their use of fossil fuels, oil prices will continue to trend upwards.
10. America has more oil than all of the muslim, middle east countries combined. Yet we are not producing our own oil here at home. This huge failure in leadership by the President and Congress is costing America millions of jobs as well as the lives of our brave soldiers in the middle east, "protecting" muslim oil so we can ship it here to the U.S.
11. Oil prices are set by OPEC, an ILLEGAL price-fixing, monopoly and "cartel" that would not be allowed to be in business if it were located in the U.S.
12. The price of gasoline has been between $3.00 - to just under $4.00/gallon throughout most of the U.S., and approached $6.00/gallon in some places such as Hawaii. This is at a time when the USA is in a depression, as is most of the rest of the world. If/when the US and global economy improves and demand for gasoline, diesel and other petroleum products begins to increase, could gasoline prices exceed $5.00/gallon?
1. "Decentralized energy" plants where cogeneration or trigeneration plants are located - which incorporate "waste heat recovery" technologies - and are located near the "load centers."
2. Produce 100% of the Oil and Natural Gas America needs in America.
3. Energy problems solved at the community level.
4. Using "made in America" Natural Gas for America's ground-based transportation requirements, i.e. cars, trucks, fork-lifts, school buses, ambulances, garbage trucks, fire trucks, 18-wheelers, trains, etc. would cost about $1.65/gallon, saving over $2.50/gallon for diesel and $2.00/gallon for gasoline - AND - reduce foreign oil imports by OVER 50%.
5. A foreign oil tax of $10.00/bbl for every barrel of oil coming into our country. 100% of this tax will go to jump-starting America's oil and natural gas industry - new oil and natural gas drilling, exploration and production. The foreign oil tax will increase by $1.00/bbl every year, until America is producing 100% of its own oil and natural gas - then this foreign oil tax is terminated.
The American Energy Plan sm Provides, within 10 Years:
No Foreign Oil
* American Energy Independence
* 3-5 Million New AMERICAN Jobs
* Abolish the Department of Energy
* Increases use of Renewable Energy & Net Zero Energy
* Keeps the > $500 billion in the U.S. every year that we now send
to foreign countries to buy the oil the USA needs
Why does America continue supporting OPEC - which is an ILLEGAL, price-fixing "cartel" and monopoly?
Why does America buy oil from ANY of its' enemies or from ANY country that wants to attack or destroy us? How is this a rational way to conduct business, or run a country? Especially when America has more oil than all of the OPEC and middle-east countries combined!
America's continuing dependence on
"Dirty Oil" (oil from OPEC and other muslim/middle-east
countries) and our "Wealth Transfer" of $500 billion EVERY YEAR to
these and other foreign countries for the oil America needs....
while America is "Sitting" on more oil than ALL of the OPEC /middle-east countries
combined, is not only an enigma and a sure sign of insanity, but a
"Clear and Present
"America's Dependence on "Dirty Oil" (oil from OPEC and other Muslim/middle-east countries) and our "Wealth Transfer" of $500 billion EVERY YEAR to Foreign Countries to Buy the Oil America Needs..... Even Though America Has More Oil than ALL of the OPEC / middle-east countries combined, is a 'Clear and Present Danger.'"
The first step and fastest path forward to American Energy Independence and a Renewable Energy Future is to STOP buying "Filthy" oil from muslim/OPEC/ middle east countries that are NOT America's friends, and produce the oil America needs here in the USA!
America has NO CHOICE except to "Drill Baby Drill" to achieve the goals of American Energy Independence, adding 5 million new American jobs, keeping the $500 billion every year we now send to foreign countries and also begin a slow transition to a Renewable Energy Economy.
Net Zero Energy
"Net Zero Energy" to Become $1.3 Trillion/year Industry by 2035
What is "Net Zero Energy?"
Net Zero Energy - when applied to a home or commercial building, simply means that they generate as much power and energy as they consume, when measured on an annual basis.
"Central power plants" - which have been the typical method of providing electricity for customers - are highly inefficient and are only 28% to 40% efficient. This means that central power plants waste about 60% - 72% of the energy in the form of "waste heat" electrical and mechanical inefficiencies. In addition, enormous amounts of hazardous air pollutants, volatile organic compounds, nitrogen oxides, mercury and greenhouse gas emissions are unnecessarily spewed into the environment by these central power plants. The electric grid, where the "brown power" generated from the central power plants is distributed to "load centers" which is comprised of the local electric utility's customers - homes and businesses - is also highly inefficient and wasteful of vast amounts of energy.
Under the American Energy Plan, central power plants are no longer needed as all of the clean power and energy is generated where the power and energy is needed - at your home or business. The clean power and energy is produced through "distributed energy resources" such as "solar cogeneration" or "solar trigeneration" energy systems that are highly-efficient producing. These homes and businesses will become "central power plants" and if the homeowners and business owners choose, they may completely dis-connect from the electric grid.
The U.S. Army now has a Net Zero Energy initiative to help reduce/eliminate America's use of foreign oil - particularly oil from muslim/middle-east countries - which saves the lives of our brave soldiers in the military.
Zero Energy Market to Become $1.3 Trillion/year Industry by 2035
Net Zero Energy Buildings Are Coming - What About The Buildings Already Standing?
Clean Power Generation Solutions
CHP Systems (Cogeneration and Trigeneration) Plants
Have Very High Efficiencies, Low Fuel Costs & Low Emissions
The Effective Heat Rate is Approximately
4100 btu/kW & System Efficiency is 92% Plant.
The CHP System below is Rated at 900 kW and Features:
(2) Natural Gas Engines @ 450 kW each on one Skid with Optional
Selective Catalytic Reduction system that removes Nitrogen Oxides to "non-detect."
Our CHP Systems may be the best solution for your company's economic and environmental sustainability as we "upgrade" natural gas to clean power with our clean power generation solutions.
Our Emissions Abatement solutions reduce Nitrogen Oxides to "non-detect" which means our Trigeneration energy systems can be installed and operated in most EPA non-attainment regions!
CHP Systems - operating in either cogeneration or trigeneration configuration, may be the optimum power and energy solution for customers wanting increased power reliability and decreased energy and environmental costs.
A few of the clients and markets that may benefit from our CHP Systems include the following:
Colleges & Universities
District Heating & Cooling plants
Food Processing Plants
Government Buildings and Facilities
Office Buildings / Campuses
What is Waste Heat Recovery?
There are more than 500,000 smokestacks in the U.S. that are "wasting" heat, an untapped resource that can be converted to energy with Waste Heat Recovery technologies.
About 10% of these 500,000 smokestacks represent about 75% of the available wasted heat which has a stack gas exit temperature above 500 degrees F. which could generate approximately 50,000 megawatts of electricity annually and an annual market of over $75 billion in gross revenues before tax incentives and greenhouse gas emissions credits.
Waste Heat Recovery technologies represent the least cost solution which provides the greatest return on investment, than any other possible green energy technology or "carbon free energy" opportunity!
Typical Waste Heat Recovery Installation
American Energy Plan
Support America's Domestic Oil and Gas resources and companies
NO FOREIGN OIL!
American Energy Plan
All Rights Reserved